Isa 43:19 ISV Watch! I’m about to carry out something new! And now it’s springing up— don’t you recognize it? I’m making a way in the wilderness and paths in the desert.
When God decides to do a New Thing it often stems from:
1. A New Season on the Horizon
2. A Change in maturity, development or prime
3. A Drastic shift in culture(Leadership)
4. A need for acceleration to the overall plan of God.
Experiences of a New Thing
1. A Change in diet or fit
2. A Change in perspective (New Insight, Eyesight, Foresight)
3. A Change in Pace and Timing. (You feel anxious because you need to move faster than before. New sense of Urgency.)
4. A Change Sensitivity
Respond with Preparation for a New Thing
1. Remind yourself of what stage you are in life.
- No time to waste
- Intention about how you manage Time & Energy
2. Remind yourself of your Responsibilities
- Senior Leadership
Your New Thing directly effects them. How you respond to the new thing directly impacts them. This is why Preparation for the new proceeds before moving in the New.
3. Remind Yourself of the Call on Your life.
- The Lord graced you with Spiritual Gifts, Natural Abilities and Accumulate skills not just for you but the world you live in. What can you do with what God put in you?
4. Remind Yourself You responsible to steward the time you have left not the time already passed.