- The value of being a Christian is found in the truth that our peace is not conditioned by what we are in control of. But our peace is found in the truth that because of Jesus Christ we have access to the God who is always in control.
• Regardless of what is occurring in our nation or in our world try to find peace knowing not only is God always in control but also nothing side swipes God.
- He is Omniscient= All knowing
Omnipotent= All Powerful
Omnipresent= Everywhere at every time.
• There are moments in life where God may allow challenges to occur in your life not out of consequence but so that your faith can revisit past experiences that were God investments made for your future.
• Your life experiences may very well have you in a place where God needs to reminds you:
1. Who God is.
- Who is God to you?
2. What God can do.
- Are you still convinced what is impossible with man is possible with God?
3. What God has in store for you and to do through you.
- What is happening may not be for your destruction but for your reconstruction.
• Some levels of favor is experienced not because we deserve it, but often times God is defending His name sake.
- He is faithful, He is merciful, He is wonderful. God defends His name with the level of favor we experience undeserved.
• As a Christian be careful in getting sucked into the vacuum of emotional compromise.
• One of the greatest epidemics of Christianity today is that we are more aware of Christian culture then we are on world wide events that help us see the prophetic timeline of God's will in motion.
• Don't allow your spirit to suffer in the hands of ignorance because you disregard the need to be sensitive and aware of the times you are living in.
• Be careful in being deceived by the growing rhetoric that prayer is not enough. Just because you did not see or receive exactly what you were praying for does not mean you should take matters into your own hands. It means you must remain steadfast in faith that God sees, God knows, and God will respond if He hasn't already.